Recommended Bridal Beauty Tips
It's Time To Get Busy & GorgeousIf you really want to get your skin in top form, you'll need to start a smart skincare routine in advance, although it is never too late to achieve a wedding day glow - just adopt good skincare habits as soon as possible.
You've found the perfect gown; now let us help you look your best in that dress!
- Give your skin a jump-start by opting for regular facials on monthly basis.
- If you have problem skin it takes time to clear it. You need to use professional products and see an esthetician regularly.
- Grow your natural lashes with Latisse!Start the product at least 2 months before the big day. Within 3 weeks, the growth can actually be measured. In 60 days, your own natural eyelashes will look as though you've had lash extensions.
Prior to the Wedding
- Pay attention to your face as well as neck, chest, and shoulders - all areas that will be exposed with your dress. Moisturize, exfoliate, use sunscreen, and schedule yourCustomized Facials a few days ahead for any possible redness to fade.
- Now is not the time to try something new. Whether it's a blemish cream or a new foundation, you could have an unexpected reaction. So even if you're the impulsive Vegas-wedding type, try to pick up your products at least two weeks before the day. And don't just leave them in their pretty packages -- patch test them to check for allergic reactions.
Popular treatments to prepare you for that special day:
- Customized Facial: This individually tailored facial provides the most appropriate combination of treatments for optimum results. It may include a combination of several treatments to address specific skin concerns, including Oxygen Treatment, High Frequency, Microdermabrasion, Vitamin and Collagen Therapy, Light Chemical Peels and more.
- Purifying Back Facial: An invigorating back treatment to exfoliate and clear impurities while restoring smooth, vibrant skin. Perfect for that upcoming special occasion that requires a backless dress.
- Eyebrow Design or Lash Tint: Eyebrow and Lash Tinting includes coloring the lashes and brows to match a new hair color or to darken light hair that blends in with your skin tone. Your eyes will appear more vibrant and your features will have more contrast.
- Makeup Design/Consultation: We recommend an initial trial sessionto determine your desired look and to ensure you look and feel absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. Service includes a customized face chart to take home. Our state-of-the-art Jane Iredale mineral makeup is available in so many colors that there's one for every complexion.
- Laser Hair Removal: Reduce unwanted hair from any part of the body. Length and frequency of hair removal visits depends on your unique needs.
- BOTOX®: Botox reduces lines on your forehead and between your brows and crow's feet. For first timers we recommend to test Botox about three months prior to your wedding date.
- Juvéderm / Voluma: Juvéderm / Voluma gives the cheeks and/or lips a fuller, more youthful appearance. Also smoothes smile and worry lines. We recommend injections at least 3-4 weeks prior to your big day.
- VI Peels: VI Peel bring great results to eliminate skin imperfections or to create that perfect skin in a short period of time. They are intense and safe peels that require little downtime.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
click here to log in