Lash & Brow Tinting - FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions about Lash & Brow Tinting
Q: Who would benefit from a Brow/Lash tint?
A. Both men and women can benefit from lash and brow tinting.
- Busy women-on-the-go with no time to apply makeup.
- If you spend a lot of time swimming, playing sports or chasing your kids around.
- Women/Men with very light, blond, or gray brows and lashes. Tinting can darken to brown or black, or another darker color.
- Before vacation-especially if you are planning to be by the poolside or beach where your makeup is going to be non-existent.
- Before a special occasion, like a wedding where you might shed a tear.
Q: What tint colors can I choose from?
A. You want your brows and lashes to be emphasized, but you also want them to look natural. We have a variety of shades to enhance your natural features. You can choose from light to medium brown, auburn to deep black, blue black and dark gray.
Q: How long does the tint last?
A. You will need a touch-up every 4-6 weeks (depending on how long the color stays) to keep your lashes the shade you want.
More Frequently Asked Questions about Lash & Brow Tinting
Q: What can I expect during this service?
A. The entire lash tinting process takes approximately 15-20 minutes. First, cotton eyepads are placed around the eyes to prevent the dye from reaching the actual eye. Next, the dye is applied carefully to the upper and lower lashes. During the procedure your eyes remain closed. Finally the dye is rinsed away and your lashes are left darker.
Q: Does it hurt?
A. We use a vegetable dye that contains harmless coloring ingredients. This dye is not permanent and it will eventually wash off. People with allergies to dye, sensitivities to color additives, or those with active eye infections should not get their brows or lashes tinted. You may experience a slight burning sensation but it will go away quickly after a thorough rinsing of the eye area. Contact lenses should be removed before treatment.